The first-ever BoW.L or Battle of Warriors.League event in the Philippines is finally here!
BoW.L presents the Call of Duty: Warzone Community Tournament exclusively for the Philippines with a prizepool of Php11,000.00. Registration has already started and will end on June 27th, Saturday at midnight.
Free Registration, E-Certificate and there’s 150 Player Slots Available.
Register now at bit.ly/codwarzonePH
Rules and Regulations
- Rules for Registration and Determination of Participating Players
- Fee registration is free.
- Registration is only done 1 time.
- Participants must use their real names as they appear on their identification cards.
- Registered nicknames must not be changed until the tournament ends.
- Nicknames cannot contain Bad Word.
- Total Participants are 150 people.
- Registration opens on 21 June – 25 June 2020.
- Make sure the email and telephone number Active, Captain can be contacted by the admin to get information about the current tournament.
- Player must enter Discord: https://bit.ly/discordbowleague
- First Come First Serve and Fast First Serve Response applies to registrants.
- Announcement of registered participants will be made from 21 – 25 June 2020 here: https://bit.ly/checkregistcodwph
- The match schedule will be released on: June 25, 2020.
- If the slot is full before the closing date, registration will be closed faster.
- The decision to select 150 participants is the full/absolute authority of the admin and cannot be contested.
- Tolerance of time is 10 minutes from the specified schedule.
- General Rules
- Online Tournament.
- Tournament Mode: Solo.
- Tournament format: Battle Royale.
- Only registered Players can enter the match.
- All participants must join the discord tournament channel in https://bit.ly/discordbowleague
- Tournaments are intended for PC platform users, Console is not allowed.
- All players must uphold Sportsmanship and Fair play.
- If the team does not uphold Sportsmanship and Fair play will be disqualified from the tournament.
- WO/Disqualified teams will be banned for participation in the next tournament.
- All team members must read and be prepared to follow the tournament rules and regulations.
- The use of illegal programs in any form will be subject to a permanent ban on the ID, Device and Participation Rights of the BoWLeague tournament (Blacklist).
- Discord Official COD Warzone BoWLeague became the main media for communication about the tournament.
- Facebook Fan Page, Youtube, Instagram of BoWLeague and Discord will be the media for updates about tournament results.
- This tournament is only for Philippines citizens.
- Before the match
- Participants must standby at discord 30 minutes before the game starts.
- Must use a Custom Tag that will be determined by the admin to verify screenshots.
- Participants must communicate via the Official COD Warzone BoWLeague discord.
- Participants that are not present at the time of the match, are given a tolerance of 10 minutes from the match schedule that has been set. If it exceeds the allotted time, the participants is considered WO.
- Players with registered in-game nicknames that are allowed to play in the Let’s BoWL Call of Duty: Warzone Community Tournament (PH).
- It is forbidden to use VPN so that nothing unexpected happens.
- Check the condition of your internet network before competing to avoid unwanted things.
- During the match
- Playing time starts at 04.00 PM and finishes at 09.00 PM (Philippines time) and then provides screenshots of the 5 best games.
- It is prohibited to use illegal programs in any form.
- Flaming/cheating/toxic warnings will be delivered by the admin. If this is repeated, the admin is allowed to decide whether or not the player is disqualified.
- If a player disconnects, errors, etc., then the match will continue.
- If a participant is found who does not match the IGN with the data registered, the admin has the right to Kick the participant from the lobby.
- After the match
- Playing time starts at 16.00 and finishes at 21.00 [GMT +8, Philippines time] then give screenshots of 5 best games.
- The last Screenshot delivery deadline at 09.15 PM [GMT +8, Philippines time] via Google Form: https://bit.ly/uploadsscodwph
- Participants that are late/not present at the specified time of the match, are considered void/WO.
- Participants that violate the stipulated conditions will be deemed void/WO.
- Participants that are found to be cheating in any form will be considered void/WO.
- Participants who did not upload screenshots exceeded the time period will be considered void/WO.
Classification Points Calculation
The tournaments use an “eliminations race” format – all teams compete in public lobbies over a period of time [04.00 PM – 21.00 PM], and the team who collected the highest point in that time period (Five games during that time period) is declared the winner.
- Tournaments using the Battle Royale system are run in 5 rounds
- If there are the same points, If the total points are the same then we look from the kill points.
- If the total points and kill points still the same, then follow this condition :
- Judging from the kill points
- If the total points and kill points are the same, then we look from the Most Kills of 1 game.
Each winner inside will get the following points:
- Point Kill 1
Prize pool: 11,000 Philippine peso
1st – 3,500 Philippine peso
2nd – 2,500 Philippine peso
3rd – 2,000 Philippine peso
4th – 1,000 Philippine peso
5th – 500 Philippine peso
6th – 500 Philippine peso
7th – 500 Philippine peso
8th – 500 Philippine peso
Participant limit is 150 people, the game only counts for 5 rounds.
Playing time starts at 04.00 PM and finishes at 09.00 PM [GMT +8, Philippines time] then give screenshots of 5 best games.
The online match happens on the 28th of June, 2020.
The player that finishes all 5 rounds of Battle Royale with the highest points will win the tournament. Admin has the right to change the rules and regulations if needed.
Details and event poster were taken from a press release by our media partner.
For more updates on the latest happenings on gaming and entertainment, follow us on our Facebook or Twitter accounts @udouph.