The newest, hottest, and most competitive dance contest by AfterParty and RockWell “All The Way Up Dance Competition 2018” is already making waves among local dance enthusiasts in the city. This is no ordinary dance competition, what this event brings to the table is something that has never been done before, from the unique scoring system to the hottest celebrity judges, this fresh new competition is surely a start into changing the face of dance competitions in Manila.

What makes this event so special? Here’s a rundown of why we think All The Way Up is changing the face of dance competitions in the Philippines.

Voting Made Easier

What makes this whole structure very different from your usual dance competitions is the use of the AfterParty app. Basically, this is where you can vote for your favorite dance crew by downloading the app through the unique link that was shared by the dance crew of your choice.

The votes garner 40% of the crew’s chances of joining the grand finals, Aside from the voting both fire teams and squads will be judged based on their choreography (30%) and performance (30%).

Hot Celebrity Judges

Another particular aspect of the All The Way Up Dance Competition is how every elimination round, the line-up of judges change, and these aren’t just ordinary judges. These are some of the hottest and most talked about, A-list celebrities that are also dance enthusiasts, with the likes of Erin Ocampo, Kim Rodrigues, Inigo Pascual, and so much more! Make sure you catch the whole show because they might give a special performance in between the dance competition.

The Most Talented Dance Crews

So far, three elimination rounds have passed, and it couldn’t have been more successful. Especially when all of the dance crews always give their heart and soul to their performance. Some of these teams have even come from very far places like Cavite or Bulacan, and they travel all the way to URBN, Quezon City for a chance to make it to the grand finals and win 100,000 pesos.

All Heart And Passion

Let us not forget all the organizers and production team from RockWell and the AfterParty team who all worked together with their sweat and tears to make this event happen. Everyone working behind the scenes continues to give their best into making sure this dance competition all runs smoothly so the event can continue to be fun and have a great vibe all around.

All The Way Up Dance Competition is presented by RockWell and AfterParty with all the Elimination Rounds and Wild Card Rounds are held in URBN, QC.  So if you still wanna catch what all the fuss this event has to offer, you can still join the bandwagon in these upcoming elimination rounds, and grand finals.

Elimination Round 4 – August 25, 2018 (Saturday)
Elimination Round 5 – September 8, 2018 (Saturday)
Elimination Round 6 – September 15, 2018 (Saturday)
Elimination Round 7 – September 22, 2018 (Saturday)
Elimination Round 8 – September 29, 2018 (Saturday)

Wild Card Round – October 6, 2018 (Saturday)

Grand Finals – October 21, 2018 (Sunday)

You’ll seriously be in for one memorable night in this All The Way Up Dance Competition!